Sunday, September 11, 2011

Putting it in Motion

Yesterday was a bust. I ran that race. Came home, showered, ate, took a little nap and then got sucked into a whole day of hanging out with my s.o.'s family on his parents boat. Yes, fun - but not what I had planned. I did manage to read a bit last night - but I essentially got zero from my list accomplished. I love spontaneity but I don't like it when I have other plans. It was a nice alternative to going to the beach though - we got equally as sunburned and I drank the same amount of beer.

Today will be different. Besides the trip over to the fabric and yarn store with my pseudo-mother-in-law, I'll be blasting through the list. I've already put one last coat of acrylic gel on the one sample that needed it. I'm drinking coffee and getting geared up.

I've got to get my ass in motion so this is going to be short - I'll try to write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment